Quad bike tour to Huaypo and Piuray lakes
Why choose this tour?
- Unique tour that allows you to enjoy the Andean landscapes visiting 2 lakes.
- Drive well maintained, fully-functioning quad bikes. Maximum speed 45 km/h (28 mph).
- Enjoy both adventure and beautiful landscapes in one trip.
Pick up from our office at 7: 00 am. Private transportation from Cusco to Cruzpata village. ETA 8:00 am.
Security briefing and driving practice.
First stop will be Lake Huaypo in the route we will pass close to potatoes, maize and Andean cereals fields.
We will continue driving to the town of Chinchero where we will take our first break.
Then we will continue along an ancient Inca Trail until we reach the beaches of Lake Piuray. We will have time for photographs and then a well-deserved rest.
Back to Cruzpata to return the quad bikes and safety equipment.
We will board our bus to Cusco. ETA 1:00 pm
- Roud trip transportation.
- One hour drivig a fully-functioning quad bike.
- Quad bike equipment: includes helmet, driving gloves, and vest.
- A certified bilingual guide.
- Safety: First aid kit.
- We do not provide nor sell accident insurance.
- Tips to guides are not included.
- Meals are not included.
- Make a reservation at least 48 hours prior to the date of the tour. Reservations made 48 hours prior to the tour will be subjected to availability. Contact us to check availability.
- The minimum age to drive a quad bike is 18 years old. Underage kids can ride quad bikes with and adult.
- You will get an automated email with your reservation confirmation. Please send us your hotel or pick-up address and meal preferences.
- If a reservation is canceled 2 days prior to the date of the tour, a 100% of the reservation will be charged as a penalty.
- If a reservation is canceled 2-7 days prior to the date of the tour, a 50% penalty is applied.
- Driver license is not required.
- The legal maximum speed is 45 km/hour. Maximum weight per vehicle 100 Kg.
- Refunds not applicable in case of flight delays, natural disasters, changes in train schedules, bad weather, strikes, illness, pandemics, or erroneous information provided by the passenger.
- All passengers are required to wear masks and face shields. Guides and drivers are subjected to the same requirements.
- Social distancing practices and use of hand sanitizer for all passengers and tour personnel.
- Body temperature checks for all passengers and tour personnel.
Select a date
Select a time
Pick-up from hotel (only if the hotel is located in the downtown area).
Cleanliness and Safety
We follow protocols to protect you against the COVID-19.