MACHUPICCHU + MOUNTAIN OF 7 COLORS PALLCOYO + HUMANTAY LAKE (INCLUDES: PICK UP FROM THE AIRPORT)
Why choose this tour?
• The tour to Machupicchu is private, small groups, more photographs and perfect for couples.
• Pallcoyo is a 45-minute walk, few tourists and you see 3 colorful mountains.
• Airport pick-up is included
ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK OF MACHUPICCHU
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and take you to the train station of Ollantaytambo, to take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival an agency staff will pick you up and take us to take our bus to the sanctuary of Machupicchu, Upon arrival we will have a guided tour of the most important places of the Inca Sanctuary, being a small group we will explore more places and then you will have free time to explore and take pictures on your own.
After the free time, you must go down to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included), then board the train back to the town of Ollantaytambo and then the bus that will take us to the city of Cusco and from there, to your hotel in the city.
Important: keep in mind that you must be at the train station 30 minutes before the train departure.
MOUNTAIN OF 7 COLORS PALLCOYO
Between 5 and 6 am. We will pick you up from your hotel, we will start our journey south aboard our tourist transport.
After a 4-hour drive, we will arrive at the parking lot. We will ascend walking for 45 minutes, to the viewpoint of Pallcoyo we will be able to appreciate the 3 mountains of colors and their multicolored layers, we can also appreciate a curious forest of stones which is composed of rocky peaks formed naturally by wind and rain.
Pallcoyo is a short hike, without many tour groups and with 3 colorful mountains, different from Vinicunca that are 3 hours of walking and a breathtaking view of 1 colorful mountain, Vinicunca is suitable for those who like to walk.
Between 4 and 5 am. We will pick you up from your hotel; we will travel to the Salkantay Mountain Range north of Cusco City.
After 3 hours of travel we will arrive at the town of Soraypampa, we will start our walk to the Humantay Lake that is at 4200 meters, for 2 hours, upon arrival, we will receive a turquoise lake with the snowy Humantay and we will explore and take pictures.
The Humantay Lake is one of the most visited places after Machupicchu.
• Pick up from the airport, with transportation from the airport to your hotel in Cusco.
• Transportation: Round trip Transport Cusco / Ollantaytambo train station / Cusco.
• Train: Ollantaytambo / Machupicchu / Ollantaytambo train tickets (Expedition or Voyager Category) (Optional: Vistadome train see information below).
• Tickets: Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
• Bus: To go up and down to the Archaeological Park of Machupicchu.
• Guide: Professional in Spanish or English.
• Transfer: transport from the train station to your hotel.
Pallcoyo Mountain of Colors and Humantay Lake:
• Tourist Transportation: Pick up from the hotel and professional driver.
• Guide: Professional Bilingual Spanish and English.
• Meals: Breakfast and Lunch (Option: Vegetarian available).
• Tickets: Entrance to the Pallcoyo Mountain and Entrance to the Humantay Lake.
• Safety: Walking sticks, first aid kit and oxygen bottle in case of emergency.
• Food: Lunch in Machupicchu.
• Horse Rental (Depending on availability, weather and community. There are no Horses in Pallcoyo).
• Insurance against personal accident (we do not offer the sale of insurance).
• Tips for the guide.
• We need minimum to book 02 people.
• It is necessary that you send us a copy of your passports to our email.
• Minimum to book 1 week in advance, the earlier you book we can better organize your income and train tickets.
• For individual travelers or groups, who wish to add some extra to the itinerary please contact us at whatsapp +51984663300.
For the tour to Machupicchu.
• No refund will be granted for the tour to Machupicchu, in any case, since we buy all tickets, train tickets, etc. As soon as we receive your reservation.
For the Mountain of Colors and Humantay Lake
• If you cancel the tour between 3 and 7 days before the tour, we will only refund 50% less shipping costs.
• Date changes cost $20 per person and is subject to availability.
• Can I choose a preferred time to visit Machupicchu?
When you have made your reservation, you will automatically receive an email, where you will inform us about the important data of your trip, such as the hotel, the arrival time of your air flight and you want a special schedule for Machupicchu, you can consult us to check the availability and respond as soon as possible.
• What is the Vistadome train?
The Vistadome train has a panoramic view due to its larger windows, differs in schedule and price and has an additional cost of $ 70 per person
When you receive the email where you send us your passports, you have the option to make them the query to check the availability and add to your reservation the Vistadome train.
• Waynapicchu and Machupicchu Mountain Option.
There are two roads to the mountains that surround the archaeological site of Machupicchu, Waynapicchu to the north and Machupicchu mountain to the south, has an extra cost of USD $ 30 dollars per person.
In case you choose to add one of these two walks, contact us first at whatsapp +51984663300, to help you with the availability issue.
• For airport pick-up, what happens if my flight is delayed?
Contact us at Whatsapp +51984663300 so that our team can verify if the pickup can still be postponed, our drivers are hired for specific times and if the delay is more than 1 hour the pickup would be lost.
• How is the distribution of seats on trains?
The train company assumes the distribution of seats on the train; we have no influence in this regard.
• How is it about date changes?
Date changes are subject to availability and an additional charge as indicated in our reservation terms.
• How is About refunds?
All tours to Machupicchu or that combine another tour with Machupicchu, are not refundable under any circumstances, reason or illness, the Ministry of Culture and other public and private companies have very strict rules.
There are no refunds in case of delayed flights, natural disasters, inconveniences with train schedules, bad weather, strikes affecting the tour, pandemics, passenger illnesses or erroneous information provided by the passenger.
• How is the weather in Cusco?
We cannot foresee the weather in the mountains in unpredictable and can change at any time, we suggest you bring to Cusco winter and summer clothes and always follow our recommendations. When you arrive in Cusco, our staff will coordinate a meeting to explain your tours and provide the necessary recommendations for an adequate stay in Cusco.
Select a date
Select a time
Pick-up from hotel (available for hotels located in downtown area)
Cleanliness and Safety