RAIBOWN MOUNTAIN PALLCOYO + HUMANTAY LAKE (FREE: PICK UP FROM THE AIRPORT)
Why choose this tour?
• Groups are small.
• Pallcoyo is a 45-minute hike and you see three colorful mountains.
• The roads are short distance.
MOUNTAIN OF 7 COLORS PALLCOYO
Between 5 and 6 am. We will pick you up from your hotel, we will start our journey south aboard our tourist transport.
After a 4-hour drive we will arrive at the parking lot. We will ascend walking for 45 minutes, to the viewpoint of Pallcoyo we will be able to appreciate the 3 mountains of colors and their multicolored layers, we can also appreciate a curious forest of stones which is composed of rocky peaks formed naturally by wind and rain.
Pallcoyo is a short hike, without many tour groups and with 3 colorful mountains, different from Vinicunca that are 3 hours of walking and a breathtaking view of 1 colorful mountain, Vinicunca is suitable for those who like to walk.
Between 4 and 5 am. We will pick you up from your hotel, we will travel to the Salkantay Mountain Range north of Cusco City.
After 3 hours of travel we will arrive at the town of Soraypampa, we will start our walk to the Humantay lagoon that is at 4200 meters, for 2 hours, upon arrival we will receive a turquoise lagoon with the snowy Humantay, we will explore and take pictures.
The Humantay lagoon is one of the most visited places after Machupicchu.
• Pick up from the airport, with transportation from the airport to your hotel in Cusco.
Pallcoyo Mountain and Humantay Lake:
• Tourist Transportation: Pick up from the hotel and professional driver.
• Guide: Professional Bilingual Spanish and English.
• Meals: Breakfast and Lunch (Option: Vegetarian available).
• Tickets: Entrance to the Pallcoyo Mountain and Entrance to the Humantay Lake.
• Safety: Walking sticks, first aid kit and oxygen bottle in case of emergency.
• Insurance against personal accident (we do not offer the sale of insurance).
• Tips for the guide.
• It is necessary that you send us a copy of your passports to our email.
• Minimum to book 1 week in advance, the earlier you book we can better organize your income and train tickets.
• For individual travelers or groups, who wish to add some extra to the itinerary please contact us at whatsapp +51984663300.
• If you cancel the tour between 3 and 7 days before the tour, we will only refund 50% less shipping costs.
• Date changes cost $20 per person and is subject to availability.
• What is necessary to finalize my reservation after payment?
When paying, the reservation will only proceed with the sending of the passport and the data form that will reach the registered email, if you do not send the legible photo of the passport (s) or the form, the reservation WILL NOT BE FINALIZED.
• For airport pick-up, what happens if my flight is delayed?
Contact us at Whatsapp +51984663300 so that our team can verify if the pick up can still be postponed, our drivers are hired for specific times and if the delay is more than 1 hour the pick up would be lost.
• How is the distribution of seats on trains?
The train company assumes the distribution of seats on the train; we have no influence in this regard.
• How is it about date changes?
Date changes are subject to availability and an additional charge as indicated in our reservation terms.
• How is About refunds?
There are no refunds in case of delayed flights, natural disasters, inconveniences with train schedules, bad weather, strikes affecting the tour, pandemics, passenger illnesses or erroneous information provided by the passenger.
• How is the weather in Cusco?
We cannot foresee the weather in the mountains in unpredictable and can change at any time, we suggest you bring to Cusco winter and summer clothes and always follow our recommendations. When you arrive in Cusco, our staff will coordinate a meeting to explain your tours and provide the necessary recommendations for an adequate stay in Cusco.
- All passengers are required to wear masks and face shields in public areas
and private buses. Guides and drivers are subjected to the same requirements.
- Social distancing practices and use of hand sanitizer for all passengers and tour personnel.
- Body temperature checks for all passengers and tour personnel.
Select a date
Select a time
Pick-up from hotel (only for hotels in the downtown area).
Cleanliness and Safety