SACRED VALLEY VIP + MACHUPICCHU (FREE: PICK UP FROM THE AIRPORT)
Why choose this tour?
• The tour to Machupicchu is private.
• The groups are small, plus photographs, perfect for couples or families.
• Our walk to the sacred valley offers 4 places in 1 single day.
CHINCHERO SACRED VALLEY – MARAS – MORAY AND OLLANTAYTAMBO
We will start our visit to the sacred valley of the Incas, visit the Chinchero Village, the archaeological park of Moray, the salt mines of Maras, have lunch in the town of Urubamba and finish in the Archaeological Park of Ollantaytambo.
After the tour we will take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, upon arrival you will go to your hotel. At night our guide will pass by the hotel to meet them and detail the program of the next day.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK OF MACHUPICCHU
We will go to the bus station and board our bus to the sanctuary of Machupicchu, Upon arrival we will have a guided tour of the most important places of the Inca Sanctuary, being a small group we will explore more places and then you will have free time to explore and take pictures on your own.
If you want to climb the mountain Machupicchu or Waynapicchu has an extra cost and a limit of people per day, if you want this option read the information below.
Once the free time is over, you must go down to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included) and board the train to the city of Cusco.
The train will return to the town of Ollantaytambo and then we will board our bus that will take us to the city of Cusco and then to your hotel in the city.
Important: keep in mind that you must be at the train station 30 minutes before the train departure.
• Pick up from the airport, with transportation from the airport to your hotel in Cusco.
Sacred Valley Tour and Machupicchu:
• Hotel pick-up, Tourist Transportation, professional bilingual guide and buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley (vegetarian option available)
• Train: Ollantaytambo / Machupicchu / Ollantaytambo train tickets (Expedition or Voyager Category) (Optional: Vistadome train, see information below).
• Tickets: Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu (Optional: Waynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu mountain, is subject to availability, contact us, see information below).
• Bus: To go up and down to the Archaeological Park of Machupicchu.
• Guide: Professional private guide.
• Transportation: Private transport from Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in Cusco.
Sacred Valley and Machupicchu:
• Cusco Tourist Ticket is the entrance to the archaeological parks and can be purchased at the same archaeological sites: (Partial ticket S /. 70 valid for 2 days, general ticket S /. 130 valid for 10 days – prices per person).
• Entrance to the Salt Mines of Maras (general ticket S/. 10 per person)
• Lodging: Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
• Food: Lunch in Machupicchu
• We need minimum to book 02 people.
• It is necessary that you send us a copy of your passports to our email.
• Minimum to book 1 week in advance, the earlier you book we can better organize your income and train tickets.
• For individual travelers or groups, who wish to add some extra to the itinerary please contact us at whatsapp +51984663300.
- For the tour to the Sacred Valley + Machupicchu.
No refund will be granted for the Sacred Valley + Machupicchu tour, in any case, since we buy all tickets, train tickets, etc. As soon as we receive your reservation.
• What is necessary to finalize my reservation after payment?
When paying, the reservation will only proceed with the sending of the passport and the data form that will reach the registered email, if you do not send the legible photo of the passport (s) or the form, the reservation will NOT BE FINALIZED.
• Can I choose a preferred time to visit Machupicchu?
When you have made your reservation, you will automatically receive an email, where you will inform us about the important data of your trip, such as the hotel, the arrival time of your air flight and you want a special schedule for Machupicchu, you can consult us for us to check the availability and respond as soon as possible.
• What is the Vistadome train?
The Vistadome train has a panoramic view due to its larger windows, differs in schedule and price and has an additional cost of $ 70 per person
When you receive the email where you send us your passports, you have the option to make them the query to check the availability and add to your reservation the Vistadome train.
• Waynapicchu and Machupicchu Mountain Option.
There are two roads to the mountains that surround the archaeological site of Machupicchu, Waynapicchu to the north and Machupicchu mountain to the south, has an extra cost of USD $ 30 dollars per person.
In case you choose to add one of these two walks, contact us first at whatsapp +51984663300, to help you with the availability issue.
• For airport pick-up, what happens if my flight is delayed?
Contact us at Whatsapp +51984663300 so that our team can verify if the pick up can still be postponed, our drivers are hired for specific times and if the delay is more than 1 hour the pick up would be lost.
• How is the distribution of seats on trains?
The distribution of seats on the train is assumed by the train company, we have no influence in this regard.
• How is it about date changes?
Date changes are subject to availability and an additional charge as indicated in our reservation terms.
• How is About refunds?
All tours to Machupicchu or that combine another tour with Machupicchu, are not refundable under any circumstances, reason or illness, the Ministry of Culture and other public and private companies have very strict rules.
There are no refunds in case of delayed flights, natural disasters, inconveniences with train schedules, bad weather, strikes affecting the tour, pandemics, passenger illnesses or erroneous information provided by the passenger.
• How is the weather in Cusco?
We can not foresee the weather in the mountains in unpredictable and can change at any time, we suggest you bring to Cusco winter and summer clothes and always follow our recommendations. When you arrive in Cusco our staff will coordinate a meeting to explain your tours and provide the necessary recommendations for an adequate stay in Cusco.
- Since 2023 in Peru, tourist activities are carried out regularly and there is no special requirement for tourists, but if any passenger wishes to wear masks during their trip they can do so.
Select a date
Select a time
Hotel pick-up (only for hotels located in the downtown area).
Cleanliness and Safety